We provide a unique combination of Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, and Cold
Laser to help with Shoulder Pain
Be able to enjoy your activities again and avoid drugs or surgery
Shoulder Pain Relief with Our Oviedo Chiropractor
Your shoulder joint allows you to perform many activities such as throwing a ball, lifting a child, raking the yard and rowing a boat. However, this active joint is also susceptible to injuries or pain from overuse. If you live in or near the Oviedo, Florida area and are experiencing shoulder discomfort, limited mobility or pain, the chiropractors at Synergy Oviedo Chiropractic invite you to our healing facility.
Our care of shoulder pain is natural. We use non-invasive and medication-free treatments to reduce your pain, stabilize the shoulder joint and return you to your favorite activities.
Common Causes of Shoulder Pain
Some of the more frequent causes of shoulder pain that we see and care for, include:
- Frozen shoulder - this condition occurs suddenly and feels as if someone has put your shoulder into a binding sling. Your movement is limited and you may feel an achy or pressing pain in the joint.
- Bursitis - this inflammation of the fluid sac in the shoulder may be the result of overuse and repetitive motions.
- Dislocated shoulder - shoulder instability may lead to the head of the upper arm bone coming out of the shoulder socket. This typically occurs with an impact injury due to an auto accident or sports play.
- Rotator cuff - the rotator cuff muscles allow your shoulder to move your arm in many directions. The rotator cuff may be injured due to repetitive motions, lifting something heavy or a bone spur irritating the muscles.
- Muscle strain - the shoulder muscles can become fatigued due to limited rest or an episode of intense activity. The small fibers may tear and require treatment.
- Joint sprain - the shoulder joint may experience pain from injuries or overuse.
- Tendinitis - the soft tissues that support the shoulder, such as the tendons, may experience inflammation and cause you discomfort.
Shoulder Pain Treatment with Our Chiropractors
The above conditions do not have to leave you in pain. Our team of chiropractors use gentle adjustments to position the shoulder joint into a natural alignment. This facilitates healing and decreases pain. Our team may also use massage therapy and physical therapy to ease muscle discomfort and strengthen the muscles that support your shoulder. Our treatments work in combination to decrease inflammation, eliminate pain and allow for proper healing. As you progress, we move into a wellness phase of care to keep your shoulder strong and injury free.
Contact us for Shoulder Chiropractic Care
Whether your shoulder pain increased gradually or occurred suddenly, our chiropractors have the natural treatments you need to quickly eliminate pain and reduce your recovery time. To learn more about our natural shoulder care or to schedule your evaluation, please contact us today at 407-505-4320.