Joint Pain Treatment at Synergy Chiropractic
Synergy Chiropractic, located in Oviedo, Florida is an award-winning modern chiropractic facility. Synergy Chiropractic was founded by Dr. Eric Janowitz who created a team of four talented chiropractors, spinal rehabilitation technicians, massage therapists, and administrators who collectively offer comprehensive chiropractic and therapeutic services in a family-oriented modern advanced facility.
Dr. Janowitz and his team regularly employ the use of the well-known chiropractic adjustments. Some lesser-known techniques in use at Synergy include:
- Deep Tissue Class 4 laser. This is one of the most advanced lasers that is used to help heal injured, damaged, inflamed tissue. This removes reduces inflammation and pain and also stimulated the natural healing response by giving the body more energy.
- Whole Body Vibration (WBV). This technique uses motorized vibrations to help lock in the corrective chiropractic adjustments to help them increase their effectiveness.
- The Pettibon System. This chiropractic approach is more corrective in nature than simply just pain relief based. With the Pettibon system, we incorporate special chiropractic adjustment techniques, special cervical (neck) traction in-office therapies, and specific home exercises that all help put the spine in an optimal position.
Joint Pain Treatment
People suffering from different types of joint pain can find relief from non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical chiropractic techniques. The most common chiropractic technique used in joint pain treatment is a gentle manual adjustment, though, in some types of inflammation of joints, deep tissue laser can be used.
- Shoulder Pain. Shoulder pain can be related to dislocation, bursitis, muscle, tendon or joint tears or strains. Shoulder injuries can arise from repetitive motion, heavy lifting or intense impact activities.
- Elbow Pain. Elbow pain can be related to arthritis or injuries. Elbow injuries are commonly related to overuse and repetitive motion. Relief can be found with chiropractic adjustments, physical therapy, and massage therapy.
- Wrist Pain. Wrist pain can be related to arthritis, tendinitis, inflamed nerves, bursitis, and repetitive stress. Adjustments and physical therapy are typical treatments applied to alleviate pain in the wrist joint.
- Hip Pain. Chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy can be helpful in reducing pain in the hip joint.
- Knee Pain. There can be many causes of pain in the knee joint. Chiropractic treatment can help ease the pain caused by chronic tendonitis or muscle strain.
- Ankle Pain. Pain from ankle injuries is commonly caused by a sudden rolling or twisting action that can damage ligaments and tendons. Misalignment of the ankle joint after an injury can be corrected with a chiropractic adjustment.
We invite you to browse our website to learn more about us and about how we provide relief to our patients suffering from joint pain. Learn more about our other treatment specialty areas that include spinal decompression therapy, deep tissue laser therapy, foot orthotics, pediatrics, and health coaching. Schedule your appointment with Synergy Chiropractor in Oviedo to begin your journey to healing and painlessness. Give us a call at (407) -505-4320