Dear Synergy Oviedo Chiropractic Patients and Friends,
My wife, Dawn, and I are so grateful that we have been able to serve the Oviedo and surrounding areas for over 18 years. As many of you know, I have desired to be a Chiropractor since I was 9 years old because of the way chiropractic dramatically helped improve my spine, nervous system, and immune system. I know how important it is for our patients to receive care, especially in this time when stress is higher.
First and foremost, I wanted to let you know that Synergy will remain Synergy Strong! We will remain open as long as the law allows because Chiropractic care is considered an essential service to keep our patients’ health and wellbeing as protected as possible. We will maintain our normal hours of operation and will keep you updated if anything changes. Since we are facing an unprecedented situation with Coronavirus, I wanted to share some strategies we have implemented to support the health and safety of our patients and team. In examining our response, we must look at how we can influence not only the external environment (the areas we interact with), but also supporting our internal environment (our body’s internal environment).
Increased Hygiene and Sanitation of the Practice Facility (The External Environment):
1. We have increased cleaning to sanitize the office every day we are open.
2. We are cleaning the treatment tables on an increased schedule during patient hours.
3. We are providing extra sanitation wipes at each adjustment and therapy room and can provide an extra clean prior to your adjustment upon your request.
4. Our team has increased personal hygiene procedures.
5. We love to hug and shake hands with our patients but are limiting contact during patient care procedures.
6. We may modify clinical procedures as we feel necessary. So far, we have spaced out our rehabilitation equipment to increase social distance.
7. We are providing additional special appointments at less traffic times or even 1-1 times if desired. Simply call our practice to explain your request at 407-505-4320