We help people with chronic pain, muscle spasms, and scar tissue feel better again using innovative acoustic wave therapy technology.
Soundwave therapy provides deep penetration and results when other therapies have come up short.
It all started from a kidney stone.
Solutions to solve pain has come from many different areas of science. In an effort to eradicate kidney stones a process called lithotripsy was developed. This cutting-edge therapy involved sending a high powered soundwave, or shockwave, using applicator on the surface of the skin that penetrated deep into the body causing the kidney stone to break up from pulsed sound energy. Recently scientists applied this same technology of using sound waves, but this time using low powered soundwave’s in the realm of musculoskeletal medicine.
The search for the best therapy to incorporate in our Synergy Health Solutions.
Dr. Eric Janowitz, our clinic founder, has been under chiropractic care himself because of his scoliosis condition for over 40 years. For the past 20 years in active clinical practice, he constantly researches the most advanced ways to further help people with their musculoskeletal health using natural methods in an effort to avoid drugs or surgery. This led him to the recent discovery of acoustical wave therapy as a means to help patients heal even better.
We have found through clinical application that the acoustical wave therapy has been highly effective in helping patients with:
- Persistent chronic back or neck pain
- Sciatica or arm numbness or pain
- Persistent chronic extremity pain including shoulders, elbows, wrists and hands, hips, knees, ankles and even plantar fasciitis
- Acute injuries from sports or auto accidents
- Scar tissue from old injuries
- Decreased range of motion
- Postsurgical back pain syndrome
- Complex painful areas that have responded poorly to other treatments.
Call our office today to see if you qualify for Acoustic Wave Therapy to begin your health journey back to feeling great. 407-505-4320